Bus and shuttle routes will operate on a normal schedule during the project, with the exception of these lines serving West Windsor locations:
- PTS/West -- This route will provide express service from West Windsor PTS housing to the Seminary's campus.
- 693 Alexander -- This route will provide service between main campus and 693 Alexander, 100 Overlook and 701 Carnegie Center. This route will not service Princeton Junction.
- 100 Overlook/701 Carnegie -- This route will provide service between Princeton Junction, 100 Overlook, 701 Carnegie Center and 693 Alexander from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm, Monday through Friday. The route is scheduled to meet Princeton Junction-bound Dinky trains in the morning and campus-bound Dinky trains in the afternoon.
- Saturday and Weekend Shopper shuttles will service Lawrence and Lakeside routes in reverse order from the standard route. The shuttle will stop at Lawrence first when outbound from Graduate College, and will stop at Lakeside first when inbound from the shopping center.
Riders of these lines may occasionally experience longer than usual wait times between buses.
Live Bus Maps
The TigerTransit applications provide live bus tracking, info on stops and current service alerts.
Princeton Mobile app:
Why use the Dinky?
- Five-minute travel time between campus and Princeton Junction
- Runs seven days a week
- Connect with TigerTransit buses to Overlook, 701 Carnegie and 693 Alexander
N.J. Transit is not planning to add additional bus service. Want to track N.J. Transit bus arrivals times? Use N.J. Transit's online bus tracker.